Had partially protected sex. Late periods. Possibility of pregnancy?

My expected menstruation is April 2 but it didn't come on April 3 I had intercourse with my bf he is not sure if he inserted his penis into mine, this is my first time, I am not hurt and no blood stain. I used to drive a motorcycle everyday. Is there any possible if he didn't inserted his penis to mine is there any possibility that I get pregnant if his semen flows inside? Is there any possibility that I get pregnant even I am one day delayed before we got intercourse?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013