Had partially protected sex. How much risk of HIV infection?

Hi, i had sex with my boyfriend and we are recently going out and we had slept only once, he use condom for protection and when we had sex it didn t last more than 10/15 minutes and when he ejaculated he was still inside me and he stayed maybe 5 min but he did check if the condom was still on him which it was. When he pulled it out the condom was still on him , when he take the condom out and checked it there was a clear watery liquid inside and it did not look like a sperm and it was a very tiny amount inside, he told me that the amount looks like less than it should be and he saying he felted like he fully ejaculated, What is worries me that on the bed where i was laying down there was a wet patched but it was quiet a lot wet patched. I checked the condom and it was not leaking and what i don t understand is what happened and we ended up with wet patched, He is saying that he is clean but if he is HIV+ how much i m under risk in this scenario? please help me.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013