Had partially protected sex. Fever, knee pain, red rashes. Non-reactive HIV test. Pimples on face. Worried

On 26th jan I had sex with a woman.but unfortunately my condom was break down.and nxt day i felt that i had lost my energy.from 28th jan i felt sickness.i had a low fever about 99 degree F and it was problem to see somewhat in sunlight.then i also felt knee joint pain which was developed after my run(800m).i looked some small red rashes on my body but they were not i am worrid about this.I went to test hiv on 7th feb.but it was fever was still about 15 days.but my rashes still now and they are now looking small black point.from yesterday some pimples develop on my i am so worry about it.what is going on with me.plz help me sir about this.thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013