Had partially protected sex. Delayed period. Negative pregnancy test. Chance of pregnancy?

sir i have done fingering to my girlfriend with sperm sticking to my finger....she was supposed to have menstruation the day after that incident was taken place.Today it is the 7th day after that incident and still her period has not come.she is heavily stressed and worried too..meanwhile she has carried out a test with preganews at the sixth day the result shows she is not pregnant.Is there even any minor chance of pregnancy as she is missing her periods..please help
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013