Had partially protected sex. Can Unwanted 72 tablet be taken?

yesterday I HAVE A SEX WITH MY GIRLFRIEND, USING THREE CONDOMS I PUT MY PENIS IN VAGINA BT I HADN,T PUT MY PENIS SO DEEPLY IN HER VAGINA BUT AFTER TAKING OUT MY PENIS SHE LICKED IT AND FELT THE TASTE OF SPERM ON THE CONDOM . AGAIN IGNORING IT I PUT MY PENIS INSIDE THE VAGINA AND AGAIN DON T PUT PENIS DEEPLY AND HARDLY IN VAGINA . AND THIS TIME WHEN SHE LICKED PENIS SHE DIDN T FEEL ANY TYPE OF TASTE OF SPERM.NOW WE BOTH ARE IN TENSION . ALSO WE AREN T SURE THAT THE CONDOM HAD BREAK OR NOT. PLS SUGGEST US WHAT SHOULD WE DO. PLS CAN SHE TAKE UNWATED 72 TABLET ALSO TLL ME HOW MCH TABLET SHE SHOULD EAT OR NOT. PLS ALSO REFER THE DIRECTION OFTAKING IT
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013