Had partially protected sex. Back pain, cramps, burping, growling stomach. Negative pregnancy test. What should I do?

Okay so here s my predicament. I had my last period october 26th 2012 and my ovulation date was set to be on the 9th of November. On the 9th of November I was fingered by my boyfriend and I gave him a handjob while he did so. He came and after that he said he put the shirt (where he came all over) up in the dirty pile of clothes. After he came back and we started talking and he then fingered me really hard this time, harder then usual and it hurt. I was sore for the rest of the night and for the next days up until now I ve been worried sick that he might have touched his sperm and fingered me. That whole week November 11th till November 18th I ve been having back pain , nausea, abdominal pain , pain in my stomach, my stomach feels Hott, as if needles were pocking through it and I had diarrhea at one point. I also was burping a lot but ive NEVER throwed up ever. I ve not been really hungry, i don t eat a lot because I have a small appetite and my stomach would hurt to even eat anything even move. November 19th I finally went to the doctor and told her everything. She gave me a pregnancy test to clear my mind and it came out negative which made me releaved but I still don t know if that could be accurate. She also gave me medication for Gastritis and said that s what I may have. That helped but every no and then my lower back would still hurt and I d have abdominal pain. I was set to have my period today Nov 23 since its been 28 days but I still haven t gotten anything and its 9:58am. Like I said I ve been feeling stressed and guilty over the whole thing and I ve been really hard on myself cause I know my parents would kill me. I ve done research but something s I d find releaving things and sometimes I d find bad. I m having back pain & stomach pain (cramps) my stomach also keeps growling and I keep burping. (Same as before) I keep feeling wet in my underwear but I see no blood. What should I do. I ve never had sex in my life and this is the first time I ve ever done something like this. I m worried and can t stop thinking about this. Now I know to be more careful in the future but Im 16 years old. Please let me know what I should do. I couldn t even enjoy my thanksgiving break for stressing over this.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012