Had partial thyroidectomy. Fatigue, anxiety, pain in muscles. Done thyroid test. What is the normal range of T3?

hello had a partial thyroidectomy 5 yrs ago i have nodels on the other side. i have been feeling extremely tried feeling anxious with extreme aches and pains in my muscles. I visited my GP whom sent me for a TSH T4 T3 test the T4was 13.6 my TSH was1,76 and my T3 was 5,1 the GP said the test where in the normal range. have i looked on the internet at numerous ranges and a few state the normal range for T3 level is 2,1- 4.2 if this is right my T3 levels are not the right level. can you tell me the right level especially the T3 level please.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012