Had partial hysterectomy, uterus and cervix removal. Spotting after sex, feels fatigue, abdominal discomfort. Concerned

I had a partial hysterectomy , uterus and cervix removal.. 2 years ago this july! Im 36..Recently after sexual intercourse, I began to spot lightly, this was not accompanied bye any other symtoms...except fatigue , and a little abdominal discomfort to the right side of my lower abdomin? should I be concerned...Im a little freaked out...and its hard to get a break from my schedual to see my doctor...nor do i want to waaste his time...
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012