Had partial colectomy for diverticulitis. Severe cramping, breathlessness and vomiting. Colonoscopy advised. Worried

Hi, I had a partial colectomy in January. (8" of my sigmoid colon for diverticulitis). Since then I have had a few bouts of severe cramping. Lose your breath, writhe, shake cramping. The most recent was this morning. It lasted longer than the others, about an hour and a half, until I was able to take a levsin. I feel better but still feel shaky hours later. I did produce several bms during this but I was not constipated. Went 2x the day before. Previous in the week I spontaneously began vomiting, attributed this episode to a bout of gastritis. I'm scared there is something wrong. I take mirilax daily bc without it I have trouble going, so my surgeon recommended a follow up colonoscopy. What could be wrong. The pain this morning was off the charts! Help.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013