Had paralysis attack. Has blood clots in brain. Complaining of eyesight, recognizing issues. Treatment?

Hello sir, My mother got a paralysis attack 7 years back on right hand side and doctors at that said that she has got blood clots in brain..and after a week of tratment she was fine and back to normal. from last few months she compained on eye sight problem and recognising things. so we did MRI and CTI scan. doctor said that she got a silent attack which has impacted both her eyes. and she still has couple of boold patches in brain. we are not sure about the treatment, it will be great if you can guide us through.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013