Had paraguard removed. Trying for a baby. Started bleeding. Miscarriage likely?

Hi, I recently had my Paragaurd removed and have my husband and I are now trying for another baby. 2 days ago I started bleeding and thought maybe it was just a period. But I had no symptoms of a normal period. I didnt have cramps , bloat or anything which is why I was shocked to see blood . Last night it just stopped and this morning i am spotting brown. Is there anything to be concerned about? My husband is worried I miscarried and because of that I am scared to go to my OBGYN to have it confirmed.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012