Had pap done, yeast infection, took cap, vaginal discharge. What could be it?

I went to an all women's clinic on March 30th. and had a pap done. I was told it looked like I had a yeast infection and they gave me meds. My period came on time April 2. I actually just really finished my period but now i am experiencing really thick brown cottage cheese like vaginal discharge. I didn't start to itch till today after the all women's clinic contacted me telling me that my pap results came back abnormal and that i need a biopsy. I'm really scared as to what this discharge is. It it a yeast infection? I did have an abortion back in Nov could that be effecting my body still?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013