Had panic attack. High WBC score, high AST level. Have breathlessnes and headache

Hi, A week ago I was sent to the ER after having a panic attack (before they diagnosed it at a stress/exercise induced asthma ), they took several blood tests and it showed that my white blood cell count was high ( wbc score was around 0000) and my liver looked at though I was an alchoholic (ast? were above 500). Although, I do not drink or use drugs. I do not work with chemicals, drink sode, or anything that could explain it. After four days my white blood cell count went down a little, and my liver ast score was 200. I have not seen the doctor since, but I am now experiencing shortness of breath, headache , and my head throbbing at night for the past three nights. It is hard to get a breath it and it hurts.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012