Had panic attack, BP high, heart rate fast, breathing difficulty. How to rectify?

Hello, yesterday night I had a panic attack and I do not know why.., my dad took my blood pressure and he said it was really high. I had lots of caffiene candies and he knows it s all because of that. Also I had alot of champagne for the new years celebration. it worries me because im afraid of a Heart attack , or anything else I also had trouble breathing/ kinda like hyperventalating.. and my heart beat really fast Today I went for a run, and afterwards I also felt a nervous feeling attack I think the best thing is to stay calm and stay away from caffeine and alcohol? or should I go see my doctor? right now, when I sit, or lie down I hear and feel nothing but my loud heartbeat please help
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013