Had palpitations n shortness of breath. Taking Amcard n Amlozar regularly. Is this a sign of an illness?

Doctor, In d afternoon I had palpitations n shortness of breath .Became quite restless,so checked B.P. n it was 165/138,I am a pt of mild hypertension n take Amcard n Amlozar regularly .This state lasted for about 1 hr ,after that it started falling n came up to 124/76. What may be d reason .I myself am a doctor M.B.B.S.(RETD FROM GOVT JOB) otherwise my B.P. REMAINS CONTROLLED WITH MEDICATION .At that time I checked blood sugar level also (P.P) n that was 135.-Dr Manju Arya
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013