Had painful sex and condom slipped. Took postionor. Had vaginal bleeding. Worried

hi, my name is daisy...i am 21 yrs old.i had sex yesterday...and i was rather was very painful..and towards the end the condom slipped and some of the semen got to me. i took postionor two,both tablets at once approximately thirty minutes after the incident.
my worries are two...
how effective is postinor 2..i took it on day 10 of my menstrual cycle
the sex was so painful and later at night i had vaginal this something i should be worried about?
please help me.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013