Had painful bruise on thigh lemon sized, solid after fall, color changed black to purple. Not subsiding

Hi, I fell down the stairs 2 weeks ago, I hit my right thigh, just below my bum pretty bad. It bruised up the size of a melon, the bruising was black at first and has slowly faded into purple. It's the lump that goes with it that's worrying me. It's about the size of a lemon, fairly solid, and seems to get bigger during the day when I'm doing stuff. It has proper made my figure look wonky, it hurts pretty bad and the swelling is showing no signs of going down after 2 weeks - is this ok?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013