Had pain under rib to back, breast bone sore, diarrhea, gastritis, abdomen tender, symptoms subsided but diarrhea present

Hi, I had a pain under my right rib going round to my back almost constant a
Few weeks ago .... Last night it felt like my breast bone on right side was sore and this morning I have woken up with diahorrea and a lot of gas. Abdominal area quite tender today. The pain under Rib seems to be going away and infact last few days not been there at all seems to be this fullness and on and off loose stools that it has progressed to?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013