Had pain, soreness and itching in clitoris area after rough sex. Have bumps with pus. Solution?

hi, a few days ago, i was having intercourse with my boyfriend and he was a little rough on me. After that, i had a lot of pain, especially on my clitoris area but the next day it wasnt that bad so we had sex again, thats when i felt a lot of pain, and for the last two days it has gotten worse. It hurts even when i take a bath, if I cross my legs, and its unberreable when i go to the bathroom, I feel pain, soreness, itchyness and today i was checking it with a mirror and i discover some bumps filled with pus that hurts really bad. Please help me, what can i do? what can it be? Im really scared
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
Your boyfriend has injured your private parts during rough sex.These injuries have got super added bacterail infection leading to bumps and puss formation.This infection of private part is giving you lot of pain.Consult a gynaecologist who may examine you and may provide you appropriate treatment.You may need a course of antibiotics and analgesic anti inflammatory drugs.
Mean while you can clean the bumps and puss with antiseptic solution..
Hope this answers your question.