Had pain on neck and face after cesarean. Diagnosed with cervical spondylosis. Getting pain again. Reoccurring?

Hi there. I had a baby 3 years go. 2 weeks after ceasarian birth, I expereinced excruciating pain on the right side of face and to the back of my head and neck . I saw a chiro who said it may be related to posture as I was breast feeding at the time. The pain persisted and the right eye also hurt really bad, and both eyes became dry. I have shopped for someone to help with the pain . I have been to munerous opthalmic specialists, nerurologist, chiros , physio. I had 2 MRI and 1 CT scan . The only diagnsis was cervical spondylosis . But no amount of meds helped the facial pain. LEts not mention the anxiety as I felt I had somethign terminal that was being dianosed.. I am now seeing a chiro who has done dry needling for the pain on face. Initailly he said I had myofascial pain syndrome - after a few sessions, we have now come to the conclusion that I have TMD (as my jaws clicked really bad). My question is , is this really TMD?? and will all the symptoms subside if the TMD is fixed??? My syptoms are : slight dizzy feeling, permanent facial pain, Right eye slightly not focussed, dry eyes (both) neck and shoulder pain, jaw pain in fron of right ear ,ear ache, blurred vision , pain behind right eye. I was perfectly fine until the birth.. I am now 43)
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013