Had pain in shoulder above collar. Had heart attack. Did stress test, told mitral valve situation. Pain related?

2 times in the last 8 days I suddenly had severe pain for 6 - 10 seconds in my right inside shoulder above the collar bone. Both times I was sitting down (once driving ). I had a heart attack 4 years ago but have been doing good since. Work out 5-6 days a week and walk on the golf course 2-3 times weekly. Had stress test a month ago, was told I had a mitral valve situation (minor) Pain related to heart or to do with shoulder.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013