Had pain in lower stomach after sex. Had bleeding and pressure in stomach. Miscarriage?

Me and my boyfriend where having sex when I got an unbearable pain in lower part of my stomac. I couldn t move I laid there for 1 hour inpain I forced my self to sleep. I woke up the next morning and it wasn t as bad. I still had the pains but I could deal with them. Then last night I noticed that I m bleeding and there s pressure in the lower part of my stomac. I was told that I might be having a miscarriage but I don t know. Help.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013