Had pain in chest after smoking pot, post Bypass surgery. What are the risks?

my boyfriend had a bipas almost 4 weeks ago. he smoked pot 2 days ago and the next day he had pain in his chest and his left arm today he says the pain is worse. he wont go 2 the hospital. i think something is wrong .is there anything you can tell me like some medical facts to tell him that he is probabally having another heart attack or possibly what might be happening so he would take this serious enough to go to the hospital?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013