Had pace maker. After exercise therapy, diet, been advised as 35% proficiency. Prognosis?

My Brother, 65 yo had a Widow Maker MI after Hiking a Mountain in the Elkin area of North Carolina in July, 2012. He seems to be doing very well and is also doing well in his Exercise Therapy and Diet . States that he feels fine, but recently told me his Physician advised him he has 35 percent proficiency, with 50-55 percent being normal. Can you tell me the prognosis regarding the next few years, in general based on the 35 percent and in general. Thank You, Ann
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013