Had ovary removed years ago. Irregular periods. Have excruciating cramps. What is this all about?

Hi there I am 46 years old, had an ovary removed 4 years ago from a cyst that turned tumerous and since then my periods have been irregular....I miss some months with my period and other months its back there and regular...I am probably peri -menopausal....this month I have had Excruciating cramps to the point I can hardly walk...but its around the due date but again no sign of the period...what is this all about..
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013