Had ovary removed with a tumor. Getting pain after intercourse. Could i be pregnant?

Hi there! I had my right ovary removed with a tumor around 5 weeks ago, ive had many laproscopies, or whatever theyre called, to remove cysts before. I ve just gone 20 in November and my fertility is panicing me a little, even though i have been assured i will be fine to concieve. Ive had unprotected sex with my fiance 3 times since the operation, and with no real relation to the time we had sex, ive been getting agonising pain in my stomach , it lasted for around a week, 3 weeks ago. awful back ache, dead leg and couldnt stand up straight with pain, they were just really bad period pains, but i never came on.. they have finally passed and up until about a week ago ive been getting these stomach cramps , like you know when youve been swimming and your hungry, you eat but you still have that pain? its been like that, now my body just aches everywhere and ive got this awful pain/ache down my sides from the side of my boobs/armpits going down my side to the side of my stomach, im bloated and cant pull my stomach in without been in pain, i also have overactive thyroids and never tired, but past 2 weeks all i can do is sleep :/ and im not usually a gassy person but all i can do is trump and go to the toilet! ive been feeling motion sickness also rather than pit of my stomach sickness.. i was wondering if you think there could be a possibility i could be pregnant? or just being pathetic and have trapped wind lol. would be so good for your opinion! :)
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013