Had ovary infection, infertile, discomfort, pain in knee cap, soreness, burning sensation. What can be done?

I had a ovary infection that left me infertile last december I went for a operation so the could remove all the scar tissue . They left my tubes and ovaries inside. Since operation I still get very painful buning in my ovaries every other day and pain in my right leg. Burning pain seems to travel from my right ovary right down to my knee cap. The burning is mainly worse when I am in bed has it wakes me up in discomfort. Last night I was in the bath and I noticed on my right outer thigh it has started to dent in, You can feel the dent went you put your hand up and down it. Its is not sore to touch and the dent is about 1 inch down thigh. When I was in bed last night I had really bad ovary burning that was traveling down to the knee so all my right leg/thigh /ovary to my knee cap was buring. I just need to ask do you think its all related and why would my thigh dent in.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013