Had ovaries removed due to migraine. Any alternative to Mirena coil?

Hi I have recently had my ovaries removed due to really bad migraines that we causing me problems. It was agreed that my migraines were hormone related and the best way to treat them were bilateral oopheroctomy. I was asked if I agreed to a mirena coil being fitted. I didnt really want this but was advised this would be the best thing to help protect womb lining. As I dont really want to keep the coil in, is there any other recommendations as an alternative? Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013