Had ovarian cystectomy, removed fallopian tube. Having discharge from breasts, tenderness, UTI, kidney infection. Cause?

I just had surgery on October 29th I had a right ovarian cystectomy and my right Philippian tube removed and I been having a leaky discharge from both breasts and tenderness and I ve also been getting UTI infections which I never got before and also I just recently was in the ER for a kidney infection what do you think could be wrong with me or causing this they did take a pregnancy test but I wasn t supposed to start until the fifth of December which is today and haven t started and the tested come back negative what do you think
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer