Had ovarian cyst, ruptured, discomfort, painful. Done ultrasound and pelvic exam. What should we expect?

My mom had an ovrian cyst that the Dr.s found in 2011 she was seeing her regluar dr. for over the year she has been in and out of the ER due to discomfort of this cyst her dr says is none life threating it has grown from 6 to 15.5 threw the ER records not her Dr.s records her dr. say she dose not appear to be in pain from the out look of my mom she has not done an ultra sound or plevic exam since she has been her Dr. 2011 my mom passed June 2013 from sepic shock of an ruptured cyst what should I do
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013