Had ovarian cyst removed previously. Having unbearable pain again. Pain during intercourse. Suggestions?

I had an ovarian cyst removed about 4 years ago . The pain i was in back then is back again. Dr. Shiraz Suelman was the ob-gyn that removed it . I have been to a walk in clinic in Brampton where i reside and he cant get me in with a specialist until May 2 2013 any advice before i cancel that appointment as i cannot tolerate the pain most days. Also intercourse is painful as well. thank you Glennis Martin
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013