Had ovarian cyst after miscarriage. Leg and abdominal pain after fall. Should I go to ER?

I had an ovarian cyst on the left side 2 months ago after miscarriage . The cyst has ruptured and the pain has begun to go away. Yesterday I took a spill down the stairs. and the pain where the cyst was is very bad now. It also seems to be radiating down my leg and to the middle and left side of abdomen . The pain did not kick in until 24 hours after the fall so I don t know if they are related or if the cyst that ruptured is just extra sensitive today. No fever ,but loss of appitite. should I go to the ER or just see what happens?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  42 Awaiting Answer