Had ovarian cyst. Operated and irregular periods problem solved. Started getting irregular periods. What could be the reason?

I was facing a problem of irregular periods . 3 years before it so happened that i had missed my menses for 6months . After consulting my doctor it was found that I was suffering from right ovarian cyst . I was operated and then the problem was solved. I got regular menses after that. But now Again I observe that I sometimes miss my periods in a month. What could be the reason for this. ???
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012