Had orthostatic hypertension, felt dizzy, nausea. BP high. What does this indicates?

I typically have BP of 140/85. For years have had occasional orthostatic hypertension for a few minutes if I rise up out of bed too quickly but passes. Last night, for no apparent reason except I turned around quickly, I suddenly felt dizzy, nauseaus, lightheaded... went to sleep feeling a bit better, but still naueous. THis AM I woke up feeling nauseous still, and body was shaky (not lightheaded). Still feeling that way 5 hours later. BP taken by an MD in my office 2x is running about 180/110... Could run to the ER and spend $$$$, but unclear that this is necessary. Thoughts?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013