Had ortho tri cyclen, stopped, trying to conceive, pregnancy test negative, sharp pin pain on nipple. Am i pregnant?

Hello, I was put on Ortho Tri Cyclen in August (2012) to help regulate my menstrual cycle. In January (2013) I stopped taking it because my husband and I have decided to start a family. I had a menstrual cycle 3 weeks after stopping the pill (January 20th). It is now February 26th and I haven t had my menstrual cycle yet. The past 3 weeks or so, I have been having cramps, similar to ovulation cramps, and I ve been having a clear egg white-ish/milky discharge. Today I ve felt sharp pin pain around my left nipple . I ve taken home pregnancy tests and they ve come out negative. The last one I took was on Thursday (February 21st). I ve made an appointment to see my OBGYN , but I won t be able to see her until April 3rd. I don t know what to think.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013