Had orange pinkish blood, back pain, headache, irregular periods. What should i do?

I woke up today and used the bathroom and when i wiped i had orangish pinkish blood when i wiped i put a tampon in and a few hours later there was only a tiny spot on there. I have dull lower back pain . And also have had headaches every day duringthe week. I also have threw up about three times this week. I just woke up a few hours ago and feel like im ready to go to bed for the night. I also have irregular periods but when they come on they are very dark brown in color im am not to sure what to think is going on. Thank you for reading.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013