Had orange Lysol mixed with water. Had strange sensation. What went wrong?

So I was cleaning around my sink and instead of taking a sip of my orange soda I accidentally took a sip of my orange Lysol mixed with water it was about a taxable spoon amount in a 4 oz cup, stupid I know not be first time I ve made this mistake but he orange spell kinda threw me off and consistently having my hands in cleaner didnt realize it till it hit my throat I tried to grow it up but not much would come out and all I could think was I needed to eat something to absorb it now I m nervous. I didn t want to go to the hospital I don t drive
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Welcome in H.C.M.

I read your query regarding accidental swallowing of Lysol mixed with water and after that you have strange sensations.

To manage it you should do-

(a) Take oral antacids.

(b) Ice cold milk to be takn.

(c) Avoid spicy food.

I hope this will help you otherwise you have to consult physician.