Had oral surgery. Rash on chin, cheeks, neck, back, stomach. Stopped antibiotics. How can rashes go away?

I had oral surgery on Nov 21st - A couple days later I noticed a rash on my chin which spread to my cheeks & part of my neck in the following few days. I told my dental surgeon I thought it might be a reaction to Amoxicillin prescribed to me. I made appt with him on Nov 27th & he said I could stop using the antibiotic. The problem is I still have a rash & it s showing up on my back, stomach & legs now. How can I make rash go away? Could it be a reaction to Alleve? That s the only other medication I ve been taking except for the antiseptic mouth rinse prescribed to me
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012