Had oral sex with prostitutes, losing beard hair. Do i have syphilis? HIV?

Hi i came into contact with 2 sexual partners prostitutes that only gave me oral without condoms my penis got irritated i got a p24 test done 14 days after it came back negative and a full std test 3 days after exposure negative as well a month later i started loosing beard hair and i have a mouth ulcer that doesnt hurt please help me do i have syphilis ? My sister who is 2 years older than me qas recently told her gland tyroide is not strong enough and she is loosing her hair can there be a link im afraid of the hiv
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013