Had oral sex with person, fingering in vagina. Have I been used?

i like this guy when i was a freshmen and he was a sophomore he also liked me at the same time. okay we became friends and everything. but i moved and came back my sophomore and anyway we still talk to me and ask me can he walk me home and i said sure. so he walks me home and he starts to finger me and hurts like crazy and doing other thing. but we had oral the same day so now he dont wants to speak with me agan. so now what he used me or what please help
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
I can understand your problem but let me inform you that this is the medical forum and we deals purely medical and health issues here yours is the social issue so in my opinion you better ask this query to concern social forum there you would get the right advise, hope this helps you, take care and have a good day.