Had oral sex, with partner who is prone to STD. Suffering from cold sore, tooth decay and lump on tongue. Am I infected?

I have resently had oral sex with a friend who is at high risk of std s through needle pricks at work he is regulary treated but the day after he told me of a string of one night stands he has had, he has monthly blood tests so i wasn t worried the next day which was yesterday i woke with what i thought may have been a cold sore but tonight i have found that i have a very painful lump on my tounge on the same side of my mouth i also have sever tooth decay which has cause infections in my lips buty they spread up my face never on my tounge
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013