Had oral sex, swallowed semen. Feels like tonsil stone. What can get it out?

Hi there, I swallowed semen with a rough partner during oral sex . I felt some of it go into a pipe or sinus chamber in the back of my throat, Eustachian tube or ear canal . It has been a few months now and I cannot get it out. I sometimes feel it like a tonsil stone, but it is not in my tonsil and my sinuses have not calmed down, even with antibiotics. I ve tried flushing and nasal sprays...nothing has dislodged the debris. Any ideas how I can break it down and get it out of my sinuses or ear tubes?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013