Had oral sex, pain in vaginal area, stinging urination, itchy, sore bumps

I had oral sex a week ago (both giving and receiving) and a few hours after that my vaginal area hurts, and the following day I noticed that there was redness on the clitorial area. It stung when I urinated. Now the redness has turned into sore bumps. Two weeks ago I shaved my pubic region, and the hairs were starting to grow before the oral sex. I remember that it was itchy (and it was on the skin closer to my anus ), but I m not sure if it was the hairs growing or some sort of STD? These itches were scratched and has dried blood . I also had fever , and found out today that I have tonsillitis , and given anti-biotics. Is this something to be concerned about?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012