Had oral sex, masturabted. Rubbed in to vagina with sperm on hand. Does it cause pregnancy?

i am really scared and nervous I would like to know if sperm on hand then rubbed in to my vagina may cause pregnancy. Before rubbing my vagina my boyfriend masturbated, He washed his hands but I was not sure if it was good enough. My last menstruation was on April 13 (the first day), until now May 15 i still do not have my period. the longest time that i have wait before my period come is 31 days. I normally get it within 28-31 days. I would also like you to know that he rubbed his hand on my vagina on April 11, 12, and 17. We never had intercourse the farthest that I have done was oral sex and rubbing my vagina which led to orgasms. Pls pls do answer. I am really stressed to the point that I have a hard time sleeping and eating. Thank you in advance for your reply.
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012