Had oral sex i swallowed the ejaculation. I'm on irregular acne pills. Safe remedy?

alright so i was giving oral sex to my boyfriend(first time i've ever done this in my life) and he ejaculated but i swallowed it but then i continued to rub it. right after i drove and my hand was still sticky, i stupidly went pee and wiped without washing my hands! now i'm in like a panicked frenzy i've realized i'm not ready for this, but should i be worried? - i've been on the pill for about 6 months(for acne problems) but i'm not sure how consistent i am on it like i always take it at night but never really in the same hour and every once in a while i'll forget and take it right when i wake up, Please help me should i be worried???
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013