Had oral sex, have tip of penis pain, UTI symptoms, ridge near penis, blocked lymph node. STD?

i recently had oral sex with a woman i know , she is 52 im 50 , both relatively sexually inactive , her last sex act was more than a year ago , protected , mine was 6 months ago proctected ..,my query is , after having oral both giving and recieving , both unprotected i developed uti like symptoms , pain in tip of penis after urinating and also in between times i urinated , also had small grisley like ridge around of penis just below the head where foreskin is attached , doing some reserch ( never a good idea for me ) i believe this to be a lymphocele or blocked lymph duct , this ridge which was on top side looking down ran half way around penis and was under skin , looked liked a blood vessal only it was whiteish , do you think i may have gotte an sti ? thanks in advance for looking at my query
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013