Had oral sex but no intercourse. As a prevention took ibuprofin, vitamin c. Is pregnancy possible?

hello doctor 6 days ago me and my boyfriend did genital rubbing ....first we rubbed for few minutes then he put some vaseline on his penis and continued rubbing for more few minutes but he never came in and i am a virgin....he didn't cum on me nor near my vagina ...but i was around ovulation on the 11th day of my period ...i panicked a lot i took ibuprofin to delay ovulation but i took it only on that day and twice the next day and took some vitamine c not in too large amounts...could i be pregnant help me doctor plz what should i do :( i;m so freaked out
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013