Had oral sex and unprotected intercourse during periods. What are the chances of pregnancy?

today with a guy we were messing around with oral sex , he fingered me so my trousers was pulled down and then i masturbated him and he came very close to me. i think bit of semen might have landed on my crotch/thigh area which i tried to wipe of but dont know how close to my vagina it got. im also worried semen might have got near my underwear which i pulled them up bout 10 mins later. there had been a bit on my hand which i wiped away but went to the bathroom and never thought to wash my hands before going to the toilet and wiping myself. my period ended yesterday. what is the chances that i could be pregnant now, please help
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012
Hi, I would be happy to try and help you today.

Here are the reasons that I believe you did not get pregnant from the contact that you described:

1. There was no vaginal penetration
2. Ejaculation occurred outside of the vagina
3. The ejaculate never had direct contact with the opening of the vagina
4. You are likely on about cycle day #6-7 assuming a 5-6 day period. If you have regular cycles, then ovulation would not be occurring until about day#14. Sperm can only live in the vagina for a few days and the egg (produced with ovulation) is only around for a few days as well. This is at least 7 days from now!

So for these reasons, I think that the chance of pregnancy is zero (from this episode that you described). This is also assuming there was not other contact in the 2 weeks prior. I hope this helps to ease your mind and good luck!!