Had oral sex, abdominal pain, blood in urine, burning urination, done urine analysis. STI or STD?

Hi Doctor I am 26 year old male. I had oral sex with a boy January 2012(He Took my penis into his mouth). After two days i got severe pain in my lower left abdomen . Then I was directed to Urine Full Report by my doctor. He said there was blood in my urine. Now I feel some burning sometimes when I pass the urine. My report details are below Colour-STROW Appearance -TURBID Specific Gravity - 1.030 Reaction(ph)-ACIDIC Chemical examination(the chemical tests are specific for individual components) Glucose-NIL Albumin-30mg/dl Urine- ketone bodies-NIL Urobilinogen-NORMAL( 1.0) EU/dl (0.2-1.0 EU/dl) Bile NIL Microscopic Examination Pus Cells 1-2 /hpf Red Cells FIELD FULL /hpf Epithelial Cells FEW /hpf Casts NIL Crystals NIL Organisms NIL Please doctor I have very worry about what I have done that day. Please tell me is their any STI or STD. Sorry for my English if it is not nice. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012