Had oral sex. Took i-pill. Had abdominal, stomach pain, body ache, head ache with white fluid coming out. Will I be pregnant?

I'm a 22 year old girl. I had sex with my boyfriend on april 23rd. He just touched his erected penis several times in my outer parts but no ejaculation After 15 minutes I had a very small amount of blood came out. Due to fear I had an ipill tablet after 4 hours. I had abdominal and stomach pain after that. And also body pain and headache. Also White thick fluid is coming out. I had my last periods started on march 28th. I again had second ipill tablet after 57 hours. I'm really worried. Please help me to figure it out. Hope you reply me ASAP.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013